Onsite and remote IT support – Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X
We offer your business IT service and support at its best. Our highly skilled engineering team make sure you receive great IT service and get the problem resolved as quickly as possible so you can return to business as usual. We have both Windows and Mac certified engineers and can assist with either Windows or mac issues and can also integrate to two platforms together seamlessly.
Imagetext engineers continuously undergo training, education and re-certification to ensure they can support the most demanding technical challenges faced in different organisations.
Great computer support is only a phone call away.
For IT service and onsite requests please contact our help desk on 09 623 6902 or use this contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a better way to manage your IT systems?
Many businesses struggle to get the best from their IT systems. The reasons are hardly surprising. The need to operate within a restricted budget and the lack of on-site expertise mean that, all too often, the organisation pays a price in terms of low productivity and ongoing distraction from your real task.
Imagetext offers you a smart alternative. Instead of grappling with the issues in isolation, you can outsource IT service and support to an expert team. The best news of all – you could save serious sums of money.
The seven signs of IT stress
Is your business battling some or all of these IT issues?
- No back up – or even worse, a non-functional back up that everyone assumes is working. Has your back up data ever been retrieved or checked?
- Illicit software as a result of license duplication, leaving you exposed to legal risk
- Spam, viruses and junk email clogging computers and dragging down productivity
- Outdated hardware and software, with no real knowledge about which new technology to choose
- No one on site with the time or expertise to maintain your systems
- Endless IT firefighting, rather than being able to get on with the really important tasks
- Low productivity caused by old-fashioned and inefficient systems
Fully customisable iCare® plans
iCare® – Imagetext’s unique, compelling, IT support services offering that takes the IT responsibility from your shoulders and places it on us.
iCare® has evolved over the years, based on the IT services requested by our customers and business partners, into an innovative range of support service options designed to meet the unique computing needs of businesses today. At the same time as protecting IT budgets, iCare® provides your business with an experienced team of support engineers who are available to you whenever you need them onsite.
iCare® is an SLA (service level agreement) that can be tailored to match your unique needs and budget. Choose any part of the iCare® support framework from our extensive support options to ensure you have trained engineers available when you need them. With a specialised team of over 10 engineers, workflow specialists, consultants and Certified Apple xServe, xSan and Directory Services engineers as well as certified Microsoft Windows engineers, Imagetext can ensure that call-outs are responded to efficiently, and repairs carried out effectively, getting you up and running again, in the shortest possible time frame.
Imagetext is confident in delivering their primary objective, which is;
minimal downtime and no disruption to your work due to IT breakdowns.
iCare® offers the following solutions for your IT support service needs.
- Professional, flexible, modular & affordable IT services
- Being proactive you avoid downtime and increase your production efficiency
- Guaranteed response by phone or on-site support
- Mac, PC, OS X, Networking, Windows OS, Windows Server, Exchange and SQL support
- Applications & workflow implementation and training
- Consistency of engineering resources
- Proactive support as well as reactive support
- Comprehensive management reporting
- Managed help desk and detailed job logging system at the back end
- Planned and budgeted IT costs with overheads locked for 12 months
- Remote server management and monitoring