iPhone & iPad consultancy
When thinking about how to benefit from true mobility and increased productivity in the workforce, you can't look past the Apple iPhone or the Apple iPad. The iPad is responsible for 89% of all web traffic from tablet devices worldwide.
In 2007 Apple revolutionised the smartphone market with the first iPhone.
They did it again in 2010 by creating a whole new category of mobility with the fabulous iPad.
So we know the product is fantastic, and the story is compelling, but there are many questions that need answers, some of which will be:
• How do you take advantage of these iOS devices?
• How do you roll them out to your teams or departments quickly?
• How do you "manage" the devices on your network, and securely?
• Which apps are suitable for your tasks?
• Can I securely manage applications and content on mobile devices?
• HTML5 or Native App development?
• How do you secure the devices?
• Is a BYOD (bring your own device) policy right for my organisation?
• How do you integrate these apple devices securely into a windows network?
• What about remote wipe should a device or a number of devices get lost or stolen?
Of course, there will be more than the above questions that you would like answering, and this is where Imagetext can help you.
We believe that we have the best iOS experts in the country and our status as a key partner in the Apple Consultants Network supports this. We can assist your business achieve better productivity through better consultancy, design, planning and deployment to get the most from the best devices on the market today.
Lastly, and the icing on the cake is our new iPad training sessions that are running.
To contact us about using Apple as a mobile platform, use this contact form or phone us on 09 623 3102
To find out more about Mobile Device Management, click here