Is there a better way to manage your IT systems?
Many businesses struggle to get the best from their IT systems. The reasons are hardly surprising. The need to operate within a restricted budget and the lack of on-site expertise mean that, all too often, the organisation pays a price in terms of low productivity and ongoing distraction from your real task.
Imagetext offers you a smart alternative. Instead of grappling with the issues in isolation, you can outsource IT to an expert team. The best news of all – you could save serious sums of money.
The seven signs of IT stress
Is your organisation battling some or all of these issues?
- No back up – or even worse, a non-functional back up that everyone assumes is working. Has your back up data ever been retrieved or checked?
- Illicit software as a result of license duplication, leaving you exposed to legal risk.
- Spam, viruses and junk email clogging computers and dragging down productivity.
- Outdated hardware and software, with no real knowledge about which new technology to choose.
- No one on site with the time or expertise to maintain your systems
- Endless IT firefighting, rather than being able to get on with the really important tasks.
- Low productivity caused by old-fashioned and inefficient systems.
Fully customisable iCare® plans
iCare® - Imagetext's unique, compelling, support services offering that takes the IT responsibility from your shoulders and places it on us.
iCare® has evolved over the years, based on the services requested by our customers and business partners, into an innovative range of support service options designed to meet the unique computing needs of businesses today. At the same time as protecting IT budgets, iCare® provides your business with an experienced team of support engineers who are available to you whenever you need them onsite.
iCare® is an SLA (service level agreement) that can be tailored to match your unique needs and budget. Choose any part of the iCare® support framework from our extensive support options to ensure you have trained engineers available when you need them. With a specialised team of over 10 engineers, workflow specialists, consultants and Certified Apple xServe, xSan and Directory Services engineers as well as certified Microsoft Windows engineers, Imagetext can ensure that call-outs are responded to efficiently, and repairs carried out effectively, getting you up and running again, in the shortest possible time frame.
Imagetext are confident in delivering their primary objective, which is;
minimal downtime and no disruption to your work due to IT breakdowns.
iCare® offers the following solutions for your IT support service needs.
• Professional, flexible, modular & affordable IT services
• Being proactive you avoid downtime and increase your production efficiency
• Guaranteed response by phone or on-site support
• Mac, PC, OS X, Networking, Windows OS, Windows Server, Exchange and SQL support
• Applications & workflow implementation and training
• Consistency of engineering resources
• Proactive support as well as reactive support
• Comprehensive management reporting
• Managed help desk and detailed job logging system at the back end
• Planned and budgeted IT costs with overheads locked for 12 months
• Remote server management and monitoring
To contact us about your service and support requirements please use this contact form - email email@example.com or phone us on 09-623 3102.
Our Business Hours are: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm